Elder Swanger has been called to serve in the Tulsa Oklahoma, spanish speaking mission.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

20 December 2010

Leah:

What time do you want to call us? Morning or evening?

Dustin:

Because we are doing service in the morning it will be in the afternoon here. We might be coming over to the member’s house maybe around 2 but I think it will be a little later. Are you going to be home for Christmas?

Leah:

We are going to be at ensign ranch

Dustin:

Yesterday we had to move the date of the people that we are teaching that are golden. It made me sad. I'm sorry I DON'T HVE A LOT TO write about today . I Love you and the rest of the family.

Leah:

When do you want to call us

Dustin:

Is there anything that you want to know about?

Leah:

Just when you want to call us

Dustin:

It will be after 12 your time but I don't know because we are doing service in the morning. They estimate that it will end around 1130 my time but then we were asked to lunch over at a members house after that for a thank you lunch and then we will open the presents and after we will go to the members house to call you.

No comments:

Post a Comment