Elder Swanger has been called to serve in the Tulsa Oklahoma, spanish speaking mission.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Letter 7 August 2010

As of the second day I was called to be the senior companion. My companion is Elder Stoddard and we are really getting along. The first couple days the language was hard an no one in my class could speak it. I am glad that it is a beginning to make sense now. It is kind of scary, as of the second day we can no longer pray in English.

We aren't given any free time so my letters will have to be short. Just know that I am doing well and my brain is hurting.

The teachers I have are great. I am so happy, I have written a whole page in Spanish. It is very difficult, everyone else has a background and can pronounce the words that we learn. I can't stop trying to pronounce them in French, and yes, there is a difference.

All of mi classa gets along very well.

Be sure to let everyone know to use dearelder.com, where you can send me an email and I get the printed version the same day after lunch and dinner.

Elder Dustin Swanger

PS from Mom,
dearelder.com
MTC box #211

No comments:

Post a Comment