Elder Swanger has been called to serve in the Tulsa Oklahoma, spanish speaking mission.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

19 Oct 2010

Hola, mi familia,

I have a part in my hair! It still looks very weird. My companion is going home in 11 weeks. If you're interested. That info was for Val. I have his home address.

Oh, G&G Wiberg sent a whole lot of candy. You know what I don't remember if/what I told you in the email. Right now is our hair cut day, sleep, shower from playin' v-ball. I sweat a lot more here. By the way, in this mission we give ourselves the haircuts. Scary!

They love my cooking here because none of them know how to cook! Oh, my turn for the hair cut. Thanks for the pics and tell Grandma & Grandpa for the package. Oh, it is beginning. Please send the red block blanket that you made. It will be warm enough with the other blanket I got here.

Con Amor,
E' Swanger

As a last thought, I had my first baptism, but didn't baptize. I left my baptismal cloths at the MTC and already sent for them. And I saw a live armadillo.

No comments:

Post a Comment