Elder Swanger has been called to serve in the Tulsa Oklahoma, spanish speaking mission.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

25 October 2010

ok, That took a little time to read through (my email to Dustin) and yes we( all missionaries) love to get packages. We all gather around to see what the other got and just make a big deal out it. While I am on the subject of packages. I got a lot of packages really just one or two I really don't remember but I got 3 cards from people for Halloween. That kind of makes me nervous for Christmas.

I will try to get Alisha something here and send it. I will just send it to the house. For Christmas do you still want me to make a list? I can start that soon. There are a coulpe books that I want and perferable in English I willl send them to you later. One thing I know that I can never say no to is ties. As a missionsary you can never have to many ties. Just remember that my suits are blue and green. I gave my black one away to someone that needed it because it didn't fit me right anymore. It was too tight. I didn't know that because I didn't wear it much or for very long.

One thing that you can do that is really easy and you might like it is to watch the priesthood performance and grandma said that there was a time that it showed me that I was smiling. If you could take a picture of that and send that to me so I can have that in my memory book that I am making here.

Also because we are the missionaries people like to really use us a lot and one of the things that we are doing is singing in the choir that is about to be created. hispanic people as a general statment don't sing very well. this will be fun. I think that we are singing in spanish. Oh, BTW don't tell JR that I told you but he told me that he has a girlfriend now. lol.

About the music don't forget Christmas music. I know that we have a lot. Have you been using the music that G & G Wiberg have? for sure seeing that you brought it up. I would like some Mannheim. God bless ye merry Gentlemen is one of my favorites. I also really like the music (Christmas) from the celtic women. (Ding dong merrily on high) Oh please pass the word that when you write a letter to please date it.
Two things that were really awsome this week.

(Dustin left off here, but I got another email half an hour later)

No comments:

Post a Comment