Elder Swanger has been called to serve in the Tulsa Oklahoma, spanish speaking mission.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

16 November 2010

iHola!

We had a person named Orlando come to church for the first time. He is actually being taught by the Spanish Elders outside of our area. To be short in writing, things went so perfect there was no way that one part of it could be planned. He wants to drop the other Elder's in Springdale and be taught by us. The other Elders are going to be mad when they find out.

Out of all the areas my companion has been in, this is the one he likes the most. He also said that this has been the golden experience for me as my "birthplace". He talks with the Mission Pres. a lot and evidently most of the mission has been being tried because they have lots of zero's across the board for key indicators. Right now I have to go. Next week I should be able to write more.

Elder Dustin Swanger

No comments:

Post a Comment