Elder Swanger has been called to serve in the Tulsa Oklahoma, spanish speaking mission.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

22 November 2010

BTW you can send pictures by mail. I have done it and the came out good. Just write on the envelope that there are pictures or send them in a card.

Right when this companion of mine came in he started to change the things that we did and there is already a lot of improvement in the people that we are teaching and we have more people that we are teaching. We are following the principles that are in the PMG a lot more closely and that is what is doing it. Oh, everyone in the apartment is a musician now except Elder Tarati. Oh I almost forgot to say what the name of my new companion is. His name is Elder Lloyd. He is from the same high school and Elder Holmes. Elder Tarati has a new companion named Elder Rieske (Risky). Thanks for the picture of the dogs and he cat. She is a poser. I still need a picture of the family on a regular size photo.

That’s not fair I want to get snow here! We are playing in the branch turkey bowl it is awesome. We will be playing soccer and the closest other Spanish group is coming down and we are playing them. The books that I sent were given to us by a member that moved down to Utah and they didn't have room and I thought that it would be fun to have the books (in Spanish) after I got home. One of them is called "Grapes of wrath and we are not supposed to read it as missionaries but everyone says that it is very good. So I sent it home. I have my second companion and am learning things so much faster. We have gotten lost several times already even with a GPS. No I don't print the emails because that would cost money. I am staying pretty warm but the president told us because we are both new to this area that we need to get vest jackets to wear under the suit. They have some cool ones over at Rue 21. The young men here are all getting them from here. Hey I will be sending out Christmas cards, I will send one for the primary.

I already got the pictures from the email but I don't think they will print but I will let you know when I go to Wal-Mart. My new companion wants to learn how to cook. So we are going to be cooking a little more which is cool. My companion is diabetic and so the package that he got from his family, half for me, was full of candy.

We will be putting up our Christmas tree soon. It will be good fun. We don't have anything but lights. Oh, if there are candy canes that are spearmint can you send some. I will use them to mix my hot cocoa, and to decorate the tree because there is only lights.

They were just over at a member’s house and my companion was taking his Good bye pics with the members so I took one with the kids. This companion is from Fruit Heights UT.

No comments:

Post a Comment