Elder Swanger has been called to serve in the Tulsa Oklahoma, spanish speaking mission.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

9 November 2010

Hola,

Sorry, I am not going to get to writing the primary today. I am writing this at 9:50 pm. Right off I will answer your question about the baptismal clothes, yes, that is the temple clothes. At this point it doesn't look like I will get them back.

Music for Ipod: All creatures of our God and King, the version by voice male, my comp thinks. My companion requests good Spanish music. Everything he has is very cheesy.

One of the families that we are teaching, the one that I want you to meet is the Oliva family. We help the children with their homework until everyone is there. It is usually the mom, Patricia, Leslie, Kimberly and Kayee. We teach on the front porch. Their father is the one that is being baptized. Patricia and Leslie are new converts and after Leslie's baptism William, the father really wanted/wants to be baptized. He is being baptized this Saturday, the 13th. His father is next but he learns a little slower so we will concentrate on him after William's baptism.

The other person that we are baptizing is Will Hidalgo. He is engaged to a member. He doesn't speak much English and she is learning Spanish. It is interesting, but love speaks another language. He is the person that has the perfect answers to every question that we ask. He always comprehends everything perfectly! I like teaching him for that reason. Next week I will tell you about two other investigators.

Tu Hijo,
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment