Elder Swanger has been called to serve in the Tulsa Oklahoma, spanish speaking mission.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

23 November 2010

Hey Mom,

I got a letter from Alfredo Chandia and he might be sending music to you to put on the ipod. Is there Spanish music there? I sort of want to make this short so I can get a nap in, but I don't know if I am going to make it that far. I got sick again, but this time I took care of it right away so I am fine. But I got the rest of the apartment sick.

Hey! I am going to lose weight this transfer! My companion is a runner and the track or loop we run is very hilly. It is hard but fun. We run around the lake that is right next to our house. Could you send sweat pants with pockets and a jacket. It is kinda cold in the mornings.

There is no more real investigators this week. We baptized the people that we were teaching so we are focusing on finding. We are finding quite a lot of people. Our next baptism could be on the 25th of December! Isn't that fun!?

How's this last week been? Have you been sledding? This is T-bone's first snow, how is he taking it?

If you were a street sign, what would you say?

My new companion is crazy and loves to make sound affects.

Con amor,
Elder Dustin

p.s. He plays the t-bone (trombone)

No comments:

Post a Comment