Elder Swanger has been called to serve in the Tulsa Oklahoma, spanish speaking mission.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

2 November 2010

Mi familia,

Antes no recuerdo, my calf is 16 1/2 inches. (for calf compression sleeves)

My French is useful here. Over half of the kids that are in the branch are taking it and the kids not in the branch so every one is coming up to me for help with French. It is fun.

Because J.R. is interested in going on a mission, I am getting him a referance library for missionaries. Debbies is the Far West in Arkansas.

Tell the primary thanks and I will send a letter for each primary next week. Something interesting, we are to try, if possible, to keep up our talents while here on our mission. I am wanting to write music, I want to have a Christmas CD written by my return. If it becomes a distraction I will send it all home.

I could be training after another transfer because half of the Spanish elders are leaving.

I played "Go Fish" this week with pass along cards. LOL. That was fun.

Love and care,
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment