Elder Swanger has been called to serve in the Tulsa Oklahoma, spanish speaking mission.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

30 Nov 2010

I was joking about sending Shang Hai, but if you really want to I will not stop you. LOL.

I had a fun Thanksgiving. The spanish branch played soccer for three hours! It was so much fun. The members here love us. When they pick teams, the Elder's are the first ones picked, even if we are really bad at futól.

Our tree is up and very barren. Christmas is just like Thanksgiving. We will be eating American food. I want to know how the Hispanics would party with us.

I need the words to Jangle Bells, We Three Kings, and Veni, Veni, for the holidays. I have to get ready to go to an appointment so bye for now.

les quiero mucho,
tu hijo
Elder Dustin Swanger

P.S.
We'll we didn't take the investigators to FHE with our branch president. They just weren't home. We went and they really missed out, it was fun. I hope the branch isn't stepping in too quickly and scaring them off.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment