Elder Swanger has been called to serve in the Tulsa Oklahoma, spanish speaking mission.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

29 November 2010

We don't know if she (investigator) wants to or not but to meet the goal that the branch has made to have 10 baptisms this year the president want her to change the date (she wanted to be baptized on Christmas morning) and I think that that is one that that he will bring up while they are at their house. It would be easier to buy them here (running clothes) except the pin you gave me doesn't work. I forgive the comunication thing and no I do not have my hat and we are not to wear hats here anyway. But earmuffs are what we use in this mission. and scarffs. If you looked at the forecast you would know that there is always wind here and it goes all throught out the winter. I am so glad that I am in a car. which is why I don't need an umbrella. but thanks for the offer.

Oh The food, That is a missionary version of chow mein. It is made with top raman noddles. Hey for christmas you should send over some shan hai. You could use the boxes that Joe gets with his medication. LOL.. Well I have to go because we have an appointment today at noon. It was the only time that he said we could come back. and because I have less than one minute left GTG
Con Amor
Tu Hijo

No comments:

Post a Comment