Elder Swanger has been called to serve in the Tulsa Oklahoma, spanish speaking mission.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

27 December 2010

Dustin: Yes I am moving to another place in Arkansas called Fort Smith here is the address.

Me

9500 Meandering Way APT 10

Fort Smith, AR 72903

don't send things to the last address!

Oh just a random thought ask Darren and Kathy if they know an Elder Rieske, becuase he thinks that he remembers them. He saw a picture of them that they sent me for Christmas.

Hey I still need a pic of me from general conference. I got a gift that is awesome from elder Tarati. He gave me a lava lava and it is a map of his country! I will send a picture or maybe it home one of these days. This week was really slow because everyone and their dogs were out of town and most out of the country visiting families and barely got 10 lessons in. that is a low number for the Spanish but average for the English. Oh I am being shotgunned into this next area but my new companion has been there before.

Les amo,

Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment